internet options won't open.

Error message "Operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on
this computer. Contact system administrator." I want to clear my cache. What
do I do?
--
cruzer
1 answer Last reply

    If you have Spybot - S & D, see this one first...

    Spybot - S & D
    Why can I no longer access my IE settings?
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/faq/24.html

    "Restrictions" error while opening Internet Options
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm#Restrictions

    Missing tabs in Internet Options Control Panel
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm#Tabs

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:749A53E4-1EFE-430B-ABA4-2C62179BDE7B@microsoft.com,
    ritacruzer <ritacruzer@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Error message "Operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect
    > on this computer. Contact system administrator." I want to clear my
    > cache. What do I do?
    > --
    > cruzer

Error Message Internet Windows XP