internet options won't open.

Error message "Operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on
this computer. Contact system administrator." I want to clear my cache. What
do I do?
--
cruzer

If you have Spybot - S & D, see this one first...

Spybot - S & D
Why can I no longer access my IE settings?
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/faq/24.html

"Restrictions" error while opening Internet Options
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm#Restrictions

Missing tabs in Internet Options Control Panel
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm#Tabs

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes