jude

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Have installed Windows XP, ME was previously installed...can't open my
messages or import them from ME, any help?
Thanks

OLEXP: Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing After You
Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055

Inside Outlook Express - Frequently Asked "How..." Questions
http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/faqs/how.htm

See How ...
do I import OE4 mail folders?
do I import OE5 and OE6 mail folders?
do I import a single mail folder (*.dbx)?

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:E3EE1DE6-276E-499B-AC0D-FAC40B1639C6@microsoft.com,
Jude <Jude@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Have installed Windows XP, ME was previously installed...can't open my
> messages or import them from ME, any help?
> Thanks

jude

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> OLEXP: Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing After You
> Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055
>
> Inside Outlook Express - Frequently Asked "How..." Questions
> http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/faqs/how.htm
>
> See How ...
> do I import OE4 mail folders?
> do I import OE5 and OE6 mail folders?
> do I import a single mail folder (*.dbx)?
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:E3EE1DE6-276E-499B-AC0D-FAC40B1639C6@microsoft.com,
> Jude <Jude@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > Have installed Windows XP, ME was previously installed...can't open my
> > messages or import them from ME, any help?
> > Thanks
>
> Thanks for the reply, forgot to add I was using Incredimail for my mail program and that is not on the import list.

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

Maybe this will help..
http://email.about.com/cs/incredimailtips/qt/et012403.htm

"Jude" <Jude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
>
>> OLEXP: Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing After
>> You
>> Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055
>>
>> Inside Outlook Express - Frequently Asked "How..." Questions
>> http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/faqs/how.htm
>>
>> See How ...
>> do I import OE4 mail folders?
>> do I import OE5 and OE6 mail folders?
>> do I import a single mail folder (*.dbx)?
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>
>> Wes
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> In news:E3EE1DE6-276E-499B-AC0D-FAC40B1639C6@microsoft.com,
>> Jude <Jude@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
>> > Have installed Windows XP, ME was previously installed...can't open my
>> > messages or import them from ME, any help?
>> > Thanks
>>
>> Thanks for the reply, forgot to add I was using Incredimail for my mail
>> program and that is not on the import list.

TRENDING THREADS