Monitor Display Problems

I am experiencing display problems on my HP laptop running Windows XP OS.
The most accurate way I can think to describe it is the window image is
greatly reduced and blurred and grainy, at best.

I tried to adjust display settings (i.e., screen resolution, color, monitor
settings, etc.) but my system automatically reboots as soon as I select the
Settings tab under Display Properties.

I've tried to boot in Safe Mode and adjust settings but nothing helps.

Any troubleshooting advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about monitor display problems

    Might try HP for current or updated display & graphic's drivers,

    "JAG77" <JAG77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am experiencing display problems on my HP laptop running Windows XP OS.
    > The most accurate way I can think to describe it is the window image is
    > greatly reduced and blurred and grainy, at best.
    >
    > I tried to adjust display settings (i.e., screen resolution, color,
    > monitor
    > settings, etc.) but my system automatically reboots as soon as I select
    > the
    > Settings tab under Display Properties.
    >
    > I've tried to boot in Safe Mode and adjust settings but nothing helps.
    >
    > Any troubleshooting advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Monitors Windows XP Displays