Run DDL Error

August 30, 2005 10:43:01 PM

Everytime I restrart my computer I get a notice saying Run DDL error. I was
told by a friend that this is a pretty big problem. Is there anything I can
do to fix this error??? Thanks!

More about : run ddl error

Anonymous
August 31, 2005 2:11:00 AM

Knowing the exact error message would help.

A rundll error can be anything. Most likely spyware. Update antispyware
programs and run complete scans.

Could also be caused by removed spyware, where the start reference was not
removed.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:C9448491-88DD-473B-BAF6-3C758A7A175D@microsoft.com,
Rob <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Everytime I restrart my computer I get a notice saying Run DDL error. I
> was told by a friend that this is a pretty big problem. Is there
> anything I can do to fix this error??? Thanks!
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 7:50:26 AM

Rob, google has quite a few possiblities
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Rundll+error+on+St...