Speech to text and text to speech problems.

I did alot of the training for it, and adjusted the mic, but how do I get it
to type when I talk into it?

And for the text to speech, when I type somewhere how do I get it to say
what I wrote? Thanks for all the help guys!

HOW TO Use Speech Recognition in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q306901

OFFXP Dictation Mode Does Not Start When You Start Speech Recognition (Q302598):
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q302/5/98.asp

Choose the Text-to-Speech Playback Voice:
http://microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/accessibility/ttsplaybackvoice.asp

--
Mark L. Ferguson