control panel catergories won't open

August 31, 2005 1:32:02 AM

Every time I click on a catergory in the control panel, I end up back at my
start screen. Any suggestions on what might be causing this?
August 31, 2005 12:46:16 PM

In news:AD899B17-C2DD-4180-A5D5-9ACACD284F6D@microsoft.com,
Julia <Julia@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Every time I click on a catergory in the control panel, I end up back
> at my start screen. Any suggestions on what might be causing this?

More often than not that's a sign of malware.

Malware Cleaning :
http://kgiii.info/windows/all/general/malwarefix.html

Galen

Sherlock Holmes