HELP! Internet Explorer won't run now.

:eek: Any program which uses IE (I have IE6) won't run, and the message
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error pops up. Yesterday I was using
Windows Media Player with no problems, was doing an anti-spyware scan,
updated my spyware programs, and during this Media Player stopped
working. And most everything else. I can't use IE anymore and had to
download Firefox. Can anyone figure out what's going on? With IE not
working I can't download any security updates I might have been
missing. PLEASE HELP!!

--
ispy88

"dragon" wrote:

> Maybe "msvcp60.dll" was damaged.

> 我
>

> --
> dragon

I was also tinkering with spyware progs and removing spyware, and removing
unused progs from the system. IE did not show on desktop, and couldn't find
it anywhere to get back online. I did a system restore back 2 days, and my
problem was solved. I re-ran my antivirus and anti spyware progs after that
to be sure they were alright.