How do get this message off my Nextel screen?

I bought a used i90C and installed a SIM from my old i60c. It seems to work
fine, but on the NEXTEL welcome screen is the message "I luv Joann" under
the word NEXTEL. Below that is the time/Date. I don't know Joann, and I'm
sure I'd like her if I met her, but how do I remove that message?

Help!

Thanks

Bill N.
Cincinnati, OH USA
4 answers Last reply
More about message nextel screen
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    "Bill Nicholson" <usenet@nicholsoncomputerconsulting.com> wrote in message news:<5hznd.3036$EM3.2862@fe37.usenetserver.com>...
    > I bought a used i90C and installed a SIM from my old i60c. It seems to work
    > fine, but on the NEXTEL welcome screen is the message "I luv Joann" under
    > the word NEXTEL. Below that is the time/Date. I don't know Joann, and I'm
    > sure I'd like her if I met her, but how do I remove that message?
    >
    > Help!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bill N.
    > Cincinnati, OH USA

    Go into the profiles and you can delete it from there or select
    another profile under a different name like "meeting", "car", etc.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Actually I believe it is still called "Styles" on the i90.

    MarkF wrote:
    > "Bill Nicholson" <usenet@nicholsoncomputerconsulting.com> wrote in message news:<5hznd.3036$EM3.2862@fe37.usenetserver.com>...
    >
    >>I bought a used i90C and installed a SIM from my old i60c. It seems to work
    >>fine, but on the NEXTEL welcome screen is the message "I luv Joann" under
    >>the word NEXTEL. Below that is the time/Date. I don't know Joann, and I'm
    >>sure I'd like her if I met her, but how do I remove that message?
    >>
    >>Help!
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>Bill N.
    >>Cincinnati, OH USA
    >

    > Go into the profiles and you can delete it from there or select
    > another profile under a different name like "meeting", "car", etc.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    good point it is still styles in the i90 you are correct.

    --
    1badss
    http://cellphoneforums.net

    It maybe be a profile name. Go to profiles and see.

    Bill Nicholson wrote:
    > I bought a used i90C and installed a SIM from my old i60c. It seems to work
    > fine, but on the NEXTEL welcome screen is the message "I luv Joann" under
    > the word NEXTEL. Below that is the time/Date. I don't know Joann, and I'm
    > sure I'd like her if I met her, but how do I remove that message?
    >
    > Help!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bill N.
    > Cincinnati, OH USA