How do get this message off my Nextel screen?

Last response: in Network Providers
November 20, 2004 1:57:33 AM

I bought a used i90C and installed a SIM from my old i60c. It seems to work
fine, but on the NEXTEL welcome screen is the message "I luv Joann" under
the word NEXTEL. Below that is the time/Date. I don't know Joann, and I'm
sure I'd like her if I met her, but how do I remove that message?

Help!

Thanks

Bill N.
Cincinnati, OH USA

More about : message nextel screen

November 20, 2004 6:47:10 AM

"Bill Nicholson" <usenet@nicholsoncomputerconsulting.com> wrote in message news:<5hznd.3036$EM3.2862@fe37.usenetserver.com>...
> I bought a used i90C and installed a SIM from my old i60c. It seems to work
> fine, but on the NEXTEL welcome screen is the message "I luv Joann" under
> the word NEXTEL. Below that is the time/Date. I don't know Joann, and I'm
> sure I'd like her if I met her, but how do I remove that message?
>
> Help!
>
> Thanks
>
> Bill N.
> Cincinnati, OH USA

Go into the profiles and you can delete it from there or select
another profile under a different name like "meeting", "car", etc.
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 11:44:41 PM

Actually I believe it is still called "Styles" on the i90.

MarkF wrote:
> "Bill Nicholson" <usenet@nicholsoncomputerconsulting.com> wrote in message news:<5hznd.3036$EM3.2862@fe37.usenetserver.com>...
>
>>I bought a used i90C and installed a SIM from my old i60c. It seems to work
>>fine, but on the NEXTEL welcome screen is the message "I luv Joann" under
>>the word NEXTEL. Below that is the time/Date. I don't know Joann, and I'm
>>sure I'd like her if I met her, but how do I remove that message?
>>
>>Help!
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Bill N.
>>Cincinnati, OH USA
>

> Go into the profiles and you can delete it from there or select
> another profile under a different name like "meeting", "car", etc.
November 22, 2004 12:58:57 PM

It maybe be a profile name. Go to profiles and see.

!