I've just changed to a new computer (PC-WindowsXP Media) that
frequently pops up a message:

Agent:
Attempt to access resource file before resources::INIT()was called

At first, I thought it was something to do with the Forte Agent
newsreader, but they said in e-mail that it is not something from that
Agent. They suggested that I check the Event Viewer (System) after it
pops up.

I've done this, but can't find anything that looks like this message.

If I click OK on the popup, the error goes away. Then it comes back
later. It's not a problem, and doesn't close anything, but it's
annoying.

Any suggestions?

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Beats me! You might want to check this Google search:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=Agent%3A+Attempt+to+access+resource+file+before+resources%3A%3AINIT%28%29was+called&btnG=Search

It's got lot's of Linux results - but there seems to be a few XP references
scattered throughout.