geforce3 ti

G

this is kind of strange. i just bought a computer that was advertized to have "geforce 3 ti with dvi." as i know that all of the geforce 3 ti's have dvi, that made sense. now, i know that there is a geforce 3 ti200 and geforce 3 ti 500, but i've only heard a couple of mentions (namely one of the benchmark test charts in an article on this site) of a geforce 3 ti. the article said that that model had very different performance from the 200 or 500, it fell somewhere between the two. now that's the only place i've heard of that, not even nvidia's site has reference to that model. i suppose it could have been a typo, and that it was really supposed to say ti200 or whatever, but i'm confused. can anyone shed some light for me? thanx

G

There is a Geforse 3Ti series.
Two that I know of and have seen. The

Geforce-3 Ti 200T 64M DDR 4.4ns@390mhz AGP4x w/TV out for $310(canadian)

and the Geforce-3 Ti 500 TD 64M DDR 3.8ns@390mhz AGP4x w/TV-out, DV-i, MS DirectX 8.1 and OpenGL1.2, Support Win- XP
I cant qoute an accuriate(can) price, because the warehouse I use hasnt recieved them yet

FatBurger

Illustrious
Gainward's cards have a strange naming scheme, I think there is a Ti that is a traditional GF3. I don't know why it has a "Ti" in it.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

G

FYI,
Those cards I mentioned are manufactured by LeadTek

Im really interested in the performance of the Geforce-3 Ti 500 TD 64M DDR. The fact that it has Open GL 1.2 support really blows me away. Due to the fact that its a gaming card

FatBurger

Illustrious
Check out <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com" target="_new">Anandtech</A>, they have some good articles on redering with common cards (if I remember right).

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>