Dimension 9100 vs Dimension 5100

Last response: in Computer Brands
June 29, 2005 1:24:50 PM

The 9100 and 5100 appear to be quite sumilar. Why should I choose one
rather than the other? I am not interested in gaming or multimedia.
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 4:39:11 PM

Then go with the 5100. Might want to wait until they are offering a free or
reduced LCD with it instead of the monitor.

"Shel" <scs@XXXieee.org> wrote in message
> The 9100 and 5100 appear to be quite sumilar. Why should I choose one
> rather than the other? I am not interested in gaming or multimedia.
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 4:24:26 AM

The 9100 has a larger, more expandable case.

!