Dimension 9100 vs Dimension 5100

The 9100 and 5100 appear to be quite sumilar. Why should I choose one
rather than the other? I am not interested in gaming or multimedia.
2 answers Last reply
More about dimension 9100 dimension 5100

    Then go with the 5100. Might want to wait until they are offering a free or
    reduced LCD with it instead of the monitor.

    "Shel" <scs@XXXieee.org> wrote in message
    > The 9100 and 5100 appear to be quite sumilar. Why should I choose one
    > rather than the other? I am not interested in gaming or multimedia.

    The 9100 has a larger, more expandable case.

    Shel wrote:
    > The 9100 and 5100 appear to be quite sumilar. Why should I choose one
    > rather than the other? I am not interested in gaming or multimedia.

Dell Multimedia Dimension Computers