Text too small in some cases since I Changed my desktop re..

Since I changed my display resolution from 800 x 600 to 1024 x 768, the text
in some of my windows, including this compose window, my I.E. address book,
my Rhapsody player, many software programs, etc., etc., has become a bit too
small for these senior citizen eyes. I've managed to fix it in some cases
(desktop icons, read/compose in O.E.6 and my I.E. explorer and web pages are
okay. Is there a "global" fix of some kind for the other things?
--
Thanks, Don
2 answers Last reply

    Hi...I'm sure if this helps, but have you tried "right" clicking on your
    desktop and selecting properties/appearance. At the bottom, you will see
    font size. There is small normal and large. This changes a lot, but if you
    see the "advanced" button also at the bottom, there will be settings, you can
    adjust for all the windows independantly. These sizes will be displayed as a
    number. You can make some small and others big.

    "Don" wrote:

    > Since I changed my display resolution from 800 x 600 to 1024 x 768, the text
    > in some of my windows, including this compose window, my I.E. address book,
    > my Rhapsody player, many software programs, etc., etc., has become a bit too
    > small for these senior citizen eyes. I've managed to fix it in some cases
    > (desktop icons, read/compose in O.E.6 and my I.E. explorer and web pages are
    > okay. Is there a "global" fix of some kind for the other things?
    > --
    > Thanks, Don

    Thanks Deedbug. Your suggestion helped a lot. Much appreciated.
    --
    Don

    "Deedlbug" wrote:

    > Hi...I'm sure if this helps, but have you tried "right" clicking on your
    > desktop and selecting properties/appearance. At the bottom, you will see
    > font size. There is small normal and large. This changes a lot, but if you
    > see the "advanced" button also at the bottom, there will be settings, you can
    > adjust for all the windows independantly. These sizes will be displayed as a
    > number. You can make some small and others big.
    >
    > "Don" wrote:
    >
    > > Since I changed my display resolution from 800 x 600 to 1024 x 768, the text
    > > in some of my windows, including this compose window, my I.E. address book,
    > > my Rhapsody player, many software programs, etc., etc., has become a bit too
    > > small for these senior citizen eyes. I've managed to fix it in some cases
    > > (desktop icons, read/compose in O.E.6 and my I.E. explorer and web pages are
    > > okay. Is there a "global" fix of some kind for the other things?
    > > --
    > > Thanks, Don

Windows XP