Text too small in some cases since I Changed my desktop re..

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Since I changed my display resolution from 800 x 600 to 1024 x 768, the text
in some of my windows, including this compose window, my I.E. address book,
my Rhapsody player, many software programs, etc., etc., has become a bit too
small for these senior citizen eyes. I've managed to fix it in some cases
(desktop icons, read/compose in O.E.6 and my I.E. explorer and web pages are
okay. Is there a "global" fix of some kind for the other things?
--
Thanks, Don

Hi...I'm sure if this helps, but have you tried "right" clicking on your
desktop and selecting properties/appearance. At the bottom, you will see
font size. There is small normal and large. This changes a lot, but if you
see the "advanced" button also at the bottom, there will be settings, you can
adjust for all the windows independantly. These sizes will be displayed as a
number. You can make some small and others big.

"Don" wrote:

> Since I changed my display resolution from 800 x 600 to 1024 x 768, the text
> in some of my windows, including this compose window, my I.E. address book,
> my Rhapsody player, many software programs, etc., etc., has become a bit too
> small for these senior citizen eyes. I've managed to fix it in some cases
> (desktop icons, read/compose in O.E.6 and my I.E. explorer and web pages are
> okay. Is there a "global" fix of some kind for the other things?
> --
> Thanks, Don

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Thanks Deedbug. Your suggestion helped a lot. Much appreciated.
--
Don