Detailed Dell info

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b } Memory
June 29, 2005 10:48:41 PM

Am looking at 5100c but cannot find a place on the Dell website were they
give details abouts system. By that I mean size, weight, board layout, MB
slots for memory/add on cards. Info must be there. Can someone point me to
the right place?
Thanks
Howard

More about : detailed dell info

Anonymous
a b } Memory
June 29, 2005 10:48:42 PM

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/compare.aspx/d...
under 5100c click product details, if not enough the docs are found at;
http://support.dell.com/support/systemsinfo/documentati...

"Howard Nelson" <htnelsonvip@pacbell.net> wrote in message
news:D 2Cwe.35088$J12.3670@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...
> Am looking at 5100c but cannot find a place on the Dell website were
> they
> give details abouts system. By that I mean size, weight, board layout,
> MB
> slots for memory/add on cards. Info must be there. Can someone point
> me to
> the right place?
> Thanks
> Howard