Detailed Dell info

Am looking at 5100c but cannot find a place on the Dell website were they
give details abouts system. By that I mean size, weight, board layout, MB
slots for memory/add on cards. Info must be there. Can someone point me to
the right place?
Thanks
Howard
2 answers Last reply
More about detailed dell info

    http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/compare.aspx/dimen?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd
    under 5100c click product details, if not enough the docs are found at;
    http://support.dell.com/support/systemsinfo/documentation.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~cat=12&~subcat=84

    http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/dimen_5100c?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn&~tab=specstab#tabtop

    "Howard Nelson" <htnelsonvip@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > Am looking at 5100c but cannot find a place on the Dell website were they
    > give details abouts system. By that I mean size, weight, board layout, MB
    > slots for memory/add on cards. Info must be there. Can someone point me to
    > the right place?
    > Thanks
    > Howard

Dell Memory Computers