jal

I followed the instructions to Vinny's JAL ... and everything works fine
until I load the JAL ... i got the apache and the php and all that other
stuff ... but when i leave the password and username blank like it says
to do, is says "failed to authenticate with the server"

did i do something wrong? or is there some kind of problem??

ACK!! how do I fix it??
:hit:

--
isanblm
http://cellphoneforums.net

Are you sure you changed the <hosts> file in
%SystemRoot%/System32/Drivers/etc
If you did... recheck it to see if you misspelled anything.

If your Apache is running and you didn't screw up in the setup, you
should be OK.

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 Beta 6
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet