emails that I send or receive have time stamps on them that are three hours
earlier than the aactual time. The system clock is correct and it is only the
outlook express times that are wrong. Anyone have any idea how to correct
this?

Thanks
--
TM

Change your Timezone to Eastern Daylight time. It's probably set to the default timezone for windows setup (Pacific)
--
Mark L. Antispy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm