Sign in with
Your question

NEVER GET A NVIDIA TNT2

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
January 27, 2002 6:05:29 PM

Are fedup with all the normal pc problem ?.... : then DONT even BOTHER getting a NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 card.
#1:no shutting down the pc
#2:cant use any tv card
#3:chrashes when starting then shut down in mid loading
#4:bios is still there after formatting the hard drive..... need i go on ?..............

linux has got to be better !

More about : nvidia tnt2

January 27, 2002 9:13:17 PM

you get what you pay for thats' why you should go ati!
a b U Graphics card
January 27, 2002 10:45:10 PM

I have a TNT2 card and none of the problems your seeing, you mustv'e either got one of poor quality or messed up the installation.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
Related resources
January 28, 2002 1:04:52 AM

Ok...u must not have configed correctly. Also, formatting hdd will not clear ur vid card's bios....

Only if you let me see the Umpa Lumpa- Homer Simpson.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
January 28, 2002 1:33:45 AM

i have a tnt2 and it works great u must either be running wrong drivers cheap card or bad card and like he said the cards bios will be there as long as its attached
January 28, 2002 9:23:49 AM

I've got a TNT2 pro, oveclocked it for over a year and it's still rock solid. You must have either got a damaged card or FUBARed the install.

(I'm not saying it's card I'd buy now given what's available, it's old technology)

--------------------------------

Look at the size of that thing!
January 28, 2002 10:03:08 AM

My brothers PC has a Viper V770 which is a TNT2 card, it runs perfectly.

My case has so many fans that it hovers above the ground :eek:  .
January 28, 2002 4:46:23 PM

Thanks for the advice, I was just about to get a TNT2 to try and boost my 3DMark 2001 scores :lol: 

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
January 28, 2002 7:36:48 PM

lol. I doubt many peops here would get a TNT2 anyway, considering how old it is.

Only if you let me see the Umpa Lumpa- Homer Simpson.
January 28, 2002 7:59:39 PM

Exactly my point.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
!