can't search keywords

I have several adobe reader (.pdf files). In some of the files, windows
search utility
(and also adobe reader search utility) cannot find a single words in the
files, even though the word/s are there.
1 answer Last reply
More about search keywords

    Mott,

    See if the installation of Adobe PDF IFilter v5.0 fixes the problem.
    Download it from:
    http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=1&platform=Windows

    Third-party search tools:

    iSleuthHound Technologies - Desktop Search Tool, Corporate and Desktop
    Search Tools, Intranet Search Tools. Free Software Download, find pdf mp3
    html Excel Zip Outlook Email doc MHT ppt plug-in.:
    http://www.isleuthhound.com/

    Agent Ransack - home:
    http://www.mythicsoft.com/agentransack/

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "mott" <mott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have several adobe reader (.pdf files). In some of the files, windows
    > search utility
    > (and also adobe reader search utility) cannot find a single words in the
    > files, even though the word/s are there.

Adobe Reader Support Microsoft Windows XP