Windows Vista VS XP Pro why should i upgrade ??

Just like to know. I asume i would need a new cpu,ram vidcard and
stuff. For an operating system ??

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows vista upgrade

    It is difficult to know the hardware requirements for an OS more than a year
    from release.
    Current newer computers will probably work fine wit Windows Vista.
    What you may need to upgrade depends on what you currently have as well as
    the requirements for released Windows Vista, both are unknowns to us in the
    newsgroups.

    Once the details of Vista are known, only you can decide what is best for
    you.
    You need to determine if you have a need provided by an upgrade to Windows
    Vista.
    It is usually not a good idea to upgrade simply because there is something
    newer.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "No One Realy" <1@2.com.au> wrote in message

    > Just like to know. I asume i would need a new cpu,ram vidcard and
    > stuff. For an operating system ??
    >
    > Thanks.

Windows XP Microsoft Windows Vista