Windows Vista VS XP Pro why should i upgrade ??

Just like to know. I asume i would need a new cpu,ram vidcard and
stuff. For an operating system ??

Thanks.

It is difficult to know the hardware requirements for an OS more than a year
from release.
Current newer computers will probably work fine wit Windows Vista.
What you may need to upgrade depends on what you currently have as well as
the requirements for released Windows Vista, both are unknowns to us in the
newsgroups.

Once the details of Vista are known, only you can decide what is best for
you.
You need to determine if you have a need provided by an upgrade to Windows
Vista.
It is usually not a good idea to upgrade simply because there is something
newer.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar