Installing applications to another drive

Can I move already installed applications to another drive without
uninstalling first?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You cannot easily do that as just about all program will have done things to
the registry, shortcuts, etc indicating their initially installed location.
Best bet is to save anything created in a particular program, uninstall it
and then re-install it in the new location.