koolman_

Distinguished
May 2, 2001
iam about to upgrade my graphic card my current specs r
P3 733
Intel 815 mobo
512Mb PC133 Ram
TNT2 Ultra
i been using my TNT2 Ultra for more than 1 year now without any problems all games seem to work fine untill a whole new breed of graphic intense games starting to show up and my TNT2 Ultra failed to keep up with them.
than i decided to upgrade my graphic card.i got a limited budget so my options r limited 2 i was thinking of buying a Geforce2 Ti card now but i can also wait(not sure how long) and buy a Geforce3 T500 when its prices come down only thing i wanted to know is will it b worth waiting for Geforce3 prices to come down.if i buy Geoforce2 Ti now will it b sufficient for my gaming needs for the next 1 or 2 years and also will it double my current frame rates
and r the extra properties of Geforce3 worth waiting for and how much increase i will get in performance in comparison with Geforce2 Ti

"Giving Up is the step towards failure"

somerandomguy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2001
I don't think the prices of the Ti 500 will come down all that far, more likely it will just be replaced by a GeForce 4.
If I were you I'd wait to see how the GeForce 4 cards do before upgrading.

"Ignorance is bliss, but I tend to get screwed over."

koolman_

Distinguished
May 2, 2001
OK i have made up my mind ans decided to go for ASUS V-7700 Ti board
NOW COMES THE CONFUSING PART
in Tomshardware reviews it says that it has 64MB of DDR RAM AND on ASUS site it says that it has only 32MB of DDR ram now this is sure to b confusing isnt it?
if anyone has any idea about it plz help me !!!!!!!!

"Giving Up is the step towards failure"

TRENDING THREADS