Excel doesn't open document by double click

Hello everybody
i don't know how it happened, but now when i double click a xls file
Excel starts but an error says "impossible to find..." and the file
position broken by the spaces (i.e. "Can't find c:\documents" "can't
find and" "can't find settings/user/...") etc. like it doesn't
recognize the space into the directory.

Word works perfectly.

I'm using Windows XP Pro SP1 with office XP Small Business. Italian
version

Thanx a lot!!!

--
wis
1 answer Last reply

    Perhaps the Excel Newsgroup -

    For Excel (oe client):-

    "wis" <wis.1uoh1n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message news:wis.1uoh1n@pcbanter.net...

    > Hello everybody
    > i don't know how it happened, but now when i double click a xls file
    > Excel starts but an error says "impossible to find..." and the file
    > position broken by the spaces (i.e. "Can't find c:\documents" "can't
    > find and" "can't find settings/user/...") etc. like it doesn't
    > recognize the space into the directory.
    >
    > Word works perfectly.
    >
    > I'm using Windows XP Pro SP1 with office XP Small Business. Italian
    > version
    >
    > Thanx a lot!!!
    >

    > --
    > wis