How to shrink splash screen on Presario?

MG

Hi

On my Persario 1200XL the windows splash screen fills the screen and
the pre OS loaded text is awful. I cannot find any unstretch commands
in the BIOS...? How to get it to look less ugly??

Cheers

Step No.1: Post in a Compaq newsgroup.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

> Step No.1: Post in a Compaq newsgroup.
>
> --

That might get him an answer, but it sure as hell won't make his screen any
prettier in the meantime. :)

Stew