Control Taskbar Autohide... Launch Control Panel "Taskbar ..

So, step back... I want a single desktop click to enable/disable
windows XP taskbar autohide.

I can do this if I write a script for the AutoHotkey macro tool to open
the relevant dialog box and then check or uncheck the appropriate
checkbox.

I'd like to open the dialog box with a command line from AutoHotkey, or
a similar operation. Right-clicking the taskbar even in the program is
uncool. (It's also tricky if the taskbar is moved around.)

The catch is, I can execute any CP dialog EXCEPT this one as a command
line, either passing a dialog parameter to Control.exe or else using a
*.cpl file name with Control.exe or directly. But I can't find
"Taskbar and Start Menu".

So I'm stuck. Help will be gratefully received.

Hello, All
My computer has below infor when start up and I can get into windows
Intel Boot Agent V4.1.03
PXE-E61: Media Test Failure
PXE-M0F: exiting intel boot agent
insert system disk in drive
press any key to continue

The problem repeat after I format the harddisk and reinstall my windows
system.

Thanks a lot.