Leadtek Winfast GeForce 3 Ti-200?

Is the Leadtek Winfast GeForce 3 Titanium 200 a good graphics card? I was wondering whether to get this card or the Hercules 3D Prophet III Ti-200. I've heard the Leadtek can overclock more easily, is this true?
8 answers Last reply
More about leadtek winfast geforce
  1. But is it better than the Hercules?
  2. Based on the many reviews, and round ups I have read that included the winfast series of G3's. I would have to say it is without a doubt a great card. Top of its class for performance.
    I could only guess that is better then the Hercules because in most cases it beat almost all of its competators. If I find any good reviews I will post the URL here
  3. The best 2 geforce

Gainward
    Leadtek

Leadtek cost less also have less feature (no sure)

anandtech have made a round up of all Ti200.Gainward have win the editor choice but personaly i like the leadtek.

Go with leadtek that a very good card.

http://service.madonion.com/servlet/Index?pageid=/orb/projectcompare&projectType=6&projectId=2310900
  4. Also there is Radeon 8500 world fastest card and cost way less that Geforce.Also nicer name and more feature and support direct x8.1

http://service.madonion.com/servlet/Index?pageid=/orb/projectcompare&projectType=6&projectId=2310900
  5. Are you talking about the Ti500? Cuz the 8500 is definately MORE $$ than a Ti200.

----
    A newbie is only a newbie for as long as you allow him to be.
    -Anonymous Veteran
  6. Okay, I got some prices from an online store here in Australia:

ATI Radeon 8500 64mb DDR AGP OEM Pack
    $562 (RRP $699)

Hercules 3D Prophet III Titanium 200 AGP
    $480 (RRP $554)

Leadtek WinFast GeForce 3 Titanium 200 TDH 64mb DDR TV & DVI
    $531 (RRP $600)

Now, judging from that the Radeon is only about $30 extra than what I was going to pay for the Leadtek - is the Radeon 8500 really THAT much better?
  7. Someone? Anyone?

I've heard that the 8500 OEM is not as good as the 8500, is there that much difference in performance/quality and price?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Leadtek Geforce Graphics