Volume Shadow Copy Problems

I just re-installed Windows XP on my computer and when using NTBackup if I
don't disable volume shadow copy backup freezes and a new hardware notice
pops up wanting to install a driver for Generic Volume Shadow Copy.

Thanks,
--
John

JS TechSolutions
http://www.jstechs.com

UPDATE:

NTBackup will work, but if I don't disable Volume Shadow copy it will ask me
to install a driver for "Generic Volume Shadow Copy" new hardware each time.

After it searches for a driver it finds something, which is not certified,
and if I use it anyway backup will proceed.

Anyone?

Thanks,

kpcswd

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
you could try an upgrade install of xp, in xp. it can result in some minor glitches, such as an app that needs reinstalling, but helps save important work and data.

TRENDING THREADS