Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Doesanyone know anything about martial law and rfid implants

Last response: in News & Leisure
Share
September 26, 2011 3:59:10 AM

does any one else know any thing about any of this ? supposedly part of the health care bill says we will all get rfid implants in the next 2-3 years or maybe its part of the real id act ? also other legislature has made it easier than ever for the president to declare martial law .kind of spooky if you really think about it all . not sure what is beleiveable or what context so on , i know i don't hear much about anything in the 10 o'clock news
September 26, 2011 4:08:29 AM

Are you high?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
September 26, 2011 5:00:56 AM

Quote:
i know i don't hear much about anything in the 10 o'clock news


Those were real. Unlike the ten oclock news.
September 26, 2011 5:57:53 AM

Went there. Tried to look at some old newsletters. Got a "Bandwidth limits exceeded. Try later" error message.
September 26, 2011 11:55:23 AM

Our patented armadillo helmets are guaranteed to block the RFID signal if you have one of the alien implants in your brain.

Please see badge as I am sold out at present.



September 27, 2011 5:08:19 AM

What do you do if they implanted the chip in your ass?
September 27, 2011 6:04:29 AM

Lose Biden and run with Shrillary. I have film.
September 27, 2011 7:44:41 AM

jacobboe89 said:
does any one else know any thing about any of this ? supposedly part of the health care bill says we will all get rfid implants in the next 2-3 years or maybe its part of the real id act ? also other legislature has made it easier than ever for the president to declare martial law .kind of spooky if you really think about it all . not sure what is beleiveable or what context so on , i know i don't hear much about anything in the 10 o'clock news


Always is something happening, there are forces, the power that be, step by step, silently, like the thief in the night, tirelessly trying to enslave the mankind, toward higher and deeper separatness, forces behind the curtain, always ready to lie, to cheat, to fool, to bluf, to trick, to delude, to harm, to enslave, to kill men, women, children, animals, plants, the earth, the nature, every planet, every galaxy, the whole cosmos, the soul, all that is. These forces are energized by the fear, fear is the food for them, with every thought, with every movement, with every step, these forces, the power that be, is planting, is sowing some kind of fear, some kind of fear under different coat of illusion, sowing seeds of fear into the consciousness of humanity, inside the consciousness of all entities all around the globe. These seeds, be it through the form of social or health reforms, wars or genocide, poisonning of your food, water, air, medicaments, everything one is touching, silently changing and destroying The Constitution, carefully poisonning all laws, hiddenly preparing the land of your fathers as the very best prison, ensureing that your children will be dead or enprisoned for ever. But, nobody should forget, it is not necessary so, it is not necessary to energize this variant of reality, not to energize this alternative timeline, it is not necessary to energize these sick plans, this scenario of futher separatness, it is possible not to ignore the "what is going on", not to ignore the power that be, not to ignore those forces of destruction and enslavements, it is possible to make hearable your voice of awareness of other scenarios, awareness of freedom, awareness of The Constitution of your fathers, awareness of the right of all entities for freedom, free of suffering, the right for everlasting happiness and peace. Those who wish to go futher inside the urgencies of the reality of now and here, are very welcomed by all, even by those were silently already muted killed and enslaved by the power that be, those who are interested in the "what is going on", can check, for example, following sites:
http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/journeyofsoul...
http://cosmicawareness.org/2012.pdf
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_...
http://www.cosmicawareness.org/html/current_events.html
September 27, 2011 8:38:54 AM

Guarana said:
Always is something happening, there are forces, the power that be, step by step, silently, like the thief in the night, tirelessly trying to enslave the mankind, toward higher and deeper separatness, forces behind the curtain, always ready to lie, to cheat, to fool, to bluf, to trick, to delude, to harm, to enslave, to kill men, women, children, animals, plants, the earth, the nature, every planet, every galaxy, the whole cosmos, the soul, all that is. These forces are energized by the fear, fear is the food for them, with every thought, with every movement, with every step, these forces, the power that be, is planting, is sowing some kind of fear, some kind of fear under different coat of illusion, sowing seeds of fear into the consciousness of humanity, inside the consciousness of all entities all around the globe. These seeds, be it through the form of social or health reforms, wars or genocide, poisonning of your food, water, air, medicaments, everything one is touching, silently changing and destroying The Constitution, carefully poisonning all laws, hiddenly preparing the land of your fathers as the very best prison, ensureing that your children will be dead or enprisoned for ever. But, nobody should forget, it is not necessary so, it is not necessary to energize this variant of reality, not to energize this alternative timeline, it is not necessary to energize these sick plans, this scenario of futher separatness, it is possible not to ignore the "what is going on", not to ignore the power that be, not to ignore those forces of destruction and enslavements, it is possible to make hearable your voice of awareness of other scenarios, awareness of freedom, awareness of The Constitution of your fathers, awareness of the right of all entities for freedom, free of suffering, the right for everlasting happiness and peace. Those who wish to go futher inside the urgencies of the reality of now and here, are very welcomed by all, even by those were silently already muted killed and enslaved by the power that be, those who are interested in the "what is going on", can check, for example, following sites:
http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/journeyofsoul...
http://cosmicawareness.org/2012.pdf
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_...
http://www.cosmicawareness.org/html/current_events.html


September 27, 2011 9:24:40 AM

They are using a gradual acceptance approach for the chip implants. They knew that many people would reject them on religious grounds, while others would reject it as an invasion of privacy.

The method they are using is rather smart, they started with pets. For $25 you can get a microchip put into your dog or cat to identify it if it gets lost, then found by animal control they will have the pets owner info and contact you. I was even offered a $250 chip with a gps locator in it as well.

Now they are marketing them as a reliable alternative to the medical alert bracelets for children. In the report I saw a while ago on it, they are going to offer a gps locator model to safeguard kids from abduction.

Its a slow process, but they are doing all they can to get people to accept implants.
September 27, 2011 1:03:39 PM

They have been chipping the upper echelons of the US military command for several years now so this is not some strange way out there idea.

My family chipped our family dog. In the interest of security i'm sure a gaggle of parents would absoluetly have thier children chipped. Great selling point that.

September 27, 2011 1:10:06 PM

I chipped my Ragdolls and Shitzu's but the missus would not let me chip number 3 son ... he is the wanderer in the family.

So I got him a new E63 phone and we run the locator app on it ... he is oblivious to the fact mum knows when he is at his GF's and when he is not.

:) 
September 27, 2011 4:07:50 PM

If I chipped my animals I would spend 3 days tracking the chip location only to dig the RFID implant out of some wolfs poop.
September 27, 2011 4:45:04 PM

We are more civilised here ... wolves are not allowed to wander around without a guard ... otherwise the Kangaroos attack them in a pack and eat them.

Don't get me started on the dropbears and hoop snakes ... it could kill our tourism industry.

The redback spiders in the trillians and taipan snakes in the millions are problem enough.

Deathworld 4 Harry would have called it.
September 27, 2011 4:52:05 PM

I don't chip nothing.

I have not watched the 10 o clock anything for decades.

And if you have not found good fast news sources for the good stuff by now and stopped watching CNN, FOX etc by now, you need to.

Do you have 6 months water? a year's food and some form of transportation such as a Horse or a stock of fuel? What about ammunition? And the training to make effective use of it? The last tornado destroyed our substation, our Generator kicked in off the Nat Gas and we did not notice much interruption.

However, Castle Doctrine takes on special meaning when your home is the only one lighted in a sea of storm damaged dark houses.

That nice quiet city you live in will become a special kind of hell for those who have not yet escaped by now.

I always say you can put anyone in the city. But bring em out here out west, and leave them on their own, they either make do or simply die.

You don't live unless you are free.

The last time we experienced some serious issues was in the East Coast back in '68 or so. The United States Military deployed into several Cities like Baltimore (Google Hearst Riots...) with back up plans plus Reinforcements available should the fighting spread.

It will happen again. And when it does, you will not be free in the city.

Oh, Health care? I provide my own. I take a stiff drink and someone to use thread to close the injury. The rest is in God's hands and what you have on hand in way of medicines etc. Not in today's health care crap where it cost you 1000 dollars just to walk into or get carried into a ER with some boo boo.
September 27, 2011 4:56:09 PM

Your favourite song is Copperhead Road by Steve Earl ... and you have at least 1 Nazareth album in vinyl and 2 leather belts with studs on them.

You have also customised a lawnmower as a child.

Please correct me If I am wrong on any of these points ... this is a test.

You own more than 4 firearms.

Your dog weighs more than a slab of beer.
September 27, 2011 4:58:14 PM

jacobboe89 said:
does any one else know any thing about any of this ? supposedly part of the health care bill says we will all get rfid implants in the next 2-3 years or maybe its part of the real id act ? also other legislature has made it easier than ever for the president to declare martial law .kind of spooky if you really think about it all . not sure what is beleiveable or what context so on , i know i don't hear much about anything in the 10 o'clock news

Seriously? You need to even ask such a question?

If you think this has the least bit of merit, then I sugget you break out your lead-lined underoos and seek immediate medical and psychological attention because "they" already got to you........
September 28, 2011 4:12:56 AM

The only thing they implant into the American Military is a serum which they created from the ashes of Patton, Jackson(Andrew), and Washington. This of course makes us impervious.
September 28, 2011 2:25:28 PM

Only Captain America.

:) 
September 28, 2011 2:55:11 PM

mrface said:
The only thing they implant into the American Military is a serum which they created from the ashes of Patton, Jackson(Andrew), and Washington. This of course makes us impervious.


You wern't supposed to leak that info yet, doh! Here come the guys with flashlights and masks... *hides*
September 28, 2011 3:11:20 PM

x Heavy said:
I don't chip nothing.

I have not watched the 10 o clock anything for decades.

And if you have not found good fast news sources for the good stuff by now and stopped watching CNN, FOX etc by now, you need to.

Do you have 6 months water? a year's food and some form of transportation such as a Horse or a stock of fuel? What about ammunition? And the training to make effective use of it? The last tornado destroyed our substation, our Generator kicked in off the Nat Gas and we did not notice much interruption.

However, Castle Doctrine takes on special meaning when your home is the only one lighted in a sea of storm damaged dark houses.

That nice quiet city you live in will become a special kind of hell for those who have not yet escaped by now.

I always say you can put anyone in the city. But bring em out here out west, and leave them on their own, they either make do or simply die.

You don't live unless you are free.

The last time we experienced some serious issues was in the East Coast back in '68 or so. The United States Military deployed into several Cities like Baltimore (Google Hearst Riots...) with back up plans plus Reinforcements available should the fighting spread.

It will happen again. And when it does, you will not be free in the city.

Oh, Health care? I provide my own. I take a stiff drink and someone to use thread to close the injury. The rest is in God's hands and what you have on hand in way of medicines etc. Not in today's health care crap where it cost you 1000 dollars just to walk into or get carried into a ER with some boo boo.

So, when walking, do you duck occasionally, just in case?
September 28, 2011 9:54:04 PM

Guarana said:
Always is something happening, there are forces, the power that be, step by step, silently, like the thief in the night, tirelessly trying to enslave the mankind, toward higher and deeper separatness, forces behind the curtain, always ready to lie, to cheat, to fool, to bluf, to trick, to delude, to harm, to enslave, to kill men, women, children, animals, plants, the earth, the nature, every planet, every galaxy, the whole cosmos, the soul, all that is. These forces are energized by the fear, fear is the food for them, with every thought, with every movement, with every step, these forces, the power that be, is planting, is sowing some kind of fear, some kind of fear under different coat of illusion, sowing seeds of fear into the consciousness of humanity, inside the consciousness of all entities all around the globe. These seeds, be it through the form of social or health reforms, wars or genocide, poisonning of your food, water, air, medicaments, everything one is touching, silently changing and destroying The Constitution, carefully poisonning all laws, hiddenly preparing the land of your fathers as the very best prison, ensureing that your children will be dead or enprisoned for ever. But, nobody should forget, it is not necessary so, it is not necessary to energize this variant of reality, not to energize this alternative timeline, it is not necessary to energize these sick plans, this scenario of futher separatness, it is possible not to ignore the "what is going on", not to ignore the power that be, not to ignore those forces of destruction and enslavements, it is possible to make hearable your voice of awareness of other scenarios, awareness of freedom, awareness of The Constitution of your fathers, awareness of the right of all entities for freedom, free of suffering, the right for everlasting happiness and peace. Those who wish to go futher inside the urgencies of the reality of now and here, are very welcomed by all, even by those were silently already muted killed and enslaved by the power that be, those who are interested in the "what is going on", can check, for example, following sites:
http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/journeyofsoul...
http://cosmicawareness.org/2012.pdf
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_...
http://www.cosmicawareness.org/html/current_events.html

:o  The Shadow do :o 
September 28, 2011 11:32:14 PM

COLGeek said:
So, when walking, do you duck occasionally, just in case?


Hay-ul no. I have armor for that *** when needed in home defense.
September 28, 2011 11:44:14 PM

x Heavy said:
Hay-ul no. I have armor for that *** when needed in home defense.

Got to love body armor. HOOAH!!!
September 29, 2011 4:01:12 AM

In Alabama, it is perfectly legal to surround your house in C-Wire... I checked. :D 
October 3, 2011 12:18:12 AM

Hoshi thanks for the interesting link ... I should be able to flog off heaps of my armadillo hats to these guys.

:) 
October 3, 2011 12:32:05 AM

Im thinking, if we used this at war, we could tag anything that was below, then anything that moved, use drones
But.... I hear the devices dont work if you wear a armadillo hat
October 3, 2011 11:27:05 AM

I'll have to check this to be sure.

Can you send a drone over my place tomorrow at about 8AM ... I will be in the spa with mine on.

You need to wear one while in the spa because mentally you can be quite prone to alien influences when relaxed.

I therefore wear mine when in bed, the spa, on the toilet, but not while at work.

They won't let me wear it at work.

Obviously I wear it when moderating ...
October 3, 2011 2:01:27 PM




Thankfully, I live near none of those. It isnt surprising for birmingham (industrial capital of alabama and most populated[I believe])

Prichard is kind of a surprise and the only time I have been to bessemer, involved me driving through it. Although it wouldnt surprise me if my current city had a pretty bad rating too. :( 
October 3, 2011 2:43:06 PM

I am amused now by the chipping topic.

When you have a whole world willingly writing into Facebook what they wont tell Mommy and Daddy you don't need a chip the world. Just a chip or two fast enough to keep up.

And the Martial Law of the future will probably hang a simple sign on each of the top level Net centers. "The Internet has been closed. Thank you for visiting."
October 3, 2011 2:56:07 PM

jacobboe89 said:
does any one else know any thing about any of this ? supposedly part of the health care bill says we will all get rfid implants in the next 2-3 years or maybe its part of the real id act ? also other legislature has made it easier than ever for the president to declare martial law .kind of spooky if you really think about it all . not sure what is beleiveable or what context so on , i know i don't hear much about anything in the 10 o'clock news
The Health Care Bill (HR3200) does make provision for a "National Medical Device Registry", whatever that means; specifically read starting on Page 1000 in the linked pdf. The Bill plainly states the the device is to be "implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining" and can be read to imply RFID chips or could simply mean a "pace maker" implanted into a patient to keep the heart beating regularly. Th Bill also calls for it to be implemented within 36 months after passages, which dates it to be March 2013. Unfortunately, the Bill does not clarify the definition or describe what an implantable device is; but regardless, the government authorizing any type of implantable device (and making it mandatory as part of the individual purchase clause now being disputed) and creating a registry and database to track and monitor such devices is nefarious, screams of Big Brother, and is one step closer to making America a European style socialist Nanny State.
COLGeek said:
Seriously? You need to even ask such a question?

If you think this has the least bit of merit, then I sugget you break out your lead-lined underoos and seek immediate medical and psychological attention because "they" already got to you........
You can be skeptical of the intent of an implantable device, but you can not deny the verbiage within the Health Care Bill implementing implantable devices, creating a national registry and database of said devices. The simple fact that the verbiage is even written into the Bill deserves the highest level of scrutiny. And, guess what, whether you are skeptical or not, they've got you too, the primary difference is that some folks will deny it while others live in the reality of the text within the Bill. Regardless of the government's intent, even implying "implantable" devices is an egregious offense to the Constitution, privacy, and individual liberty.

It has been proven that Obama and the Dumbocrat majority in Congress have no regard for the Constitution; Obamacare, Cabinet Appointments, Executive fiat are just a few examples. The recent drone attack on Al-Awlaki, who was an American citizen, is the most recent proof. Personally, I believe that he should have been convicted and tried in a civil court and not killed without the due process that is a Right of all Americans. You may disagree, but consider this and let's draw a parallel to Timothy McVeigh. In principle, both McVeigh and Al-Awlaki were "enemies of the State" however the American government afforded more rights to Timothy McVeigh than what was afforded to Al-Awlaki. The difference here is how the President and Administration viewed and exercised their powers and regard the Constitution; with McVeigh, the Bush Administration and DOJ tried and convicted him in civil court with the full rights and privileges given to all American citizens, whereas Obama plainly disregarded Al-Awlaki's rights as an American citizen and murdered him without due process.

Slippery slope indeed!

Time to wake up to the lies hidden in plain sight.
October 3, 2011 3:10:04 PM

I still give em 10 points for wacking the guy whether he is is a US citizen or not.

The guy had a huge track record as an enemy of the state ... and how were they going to grab him and get him back without injuring a heap of your seals ... not to mention trashing more helicopters etc?

I think where there is plenty of evidence to support a person is an enemy of humanity then try them in absentee and send them a white rose ... followed by a Hellfire missile with their name on it.

Cheap ... fire and forget.

October 3, 2011 3:11:44 PM

Just ask the guy who wants to demagnetize himself, ask him how he got himself in that situation and apply it to yourself.

I guarantee you that no RFID reader can work in strong magnetic fields.
Then use your newly aquired super powers to evade martial law.

Regards
October 3, 2011 3:17:18 PM

For chunkymonster, seriously? You think, for one minute, that anyone (left or right) will allow citizens to get "chipped" with RFID devices? Maybe in a sci-fi world, but not the one we live in.

Never going to happen. Not now, not ever. I would suggest you are over-interpreting the legal language in the bill to suit your own political agenda. Sorry, my friend, but I think you are WAY off the mark here.
October 3, 2011 6:09:02 PM

Reynod said:
I still give em 10 points for wacking the guy whether he is is a US citizen or not.

The guy had a huge track record as an enemy of the state ... and how were they going to grab him and get him back without injuring a heap of your seals ... not to mention trashing more helicopters etc?

I think where there is plenty of evidence to support a person is an enemy of humanity then try them in absentee and send them a white rose ... followed by a Hellfire missile with their name on it.

Cheap ... fire and forget.
Again, I agree that Al-Awlaki was guilty and justly got what he deserved. But, I also see it as another example of the Obama Administration's disregard for due process and circumventing the Constitution. To maintain the facade, at least the Obama Administration and DOJ could have held an absentee trail and convicted Al-Awlaki BEFORE having him killed; at least then they could say they followed due process and adhered to rule of law instead of executive fiat.
COLGeek said:
For chunkymonster, seriously? You think, for one minute, that anyone (left or right) will allow citizens to get "chipped" with RFID devices? Maybe in a sci-fi world, but not the one we live in.

Never going to happen. Not now, not ever. I would suggest you are over-interpreting the legal language in the bill to suit your own political agenda. Sorry, my friend, but I think you are WAY off the mark here.
Ok, so rather than keep an open mind, you assume I have an agenda and choose to label people who disagree with your opinion. I have no agenda. I can only read the verbiage written into the Bill and make a best guess as to what it means. I plainly stated that the verbiage could mean a pace maker is an implantable device. But in the absence of any definition of what an "implantable device" is and the information to be stored on such a device, the intent and meaning is open to interpretation. You presume you know my interpretation by stating I have a political agenda. However, what you simply fail to realize or did not comprehend is the mere fact that the verbiage is the Bill and the lack of clear definition inherent in the verbiage is, in of itself, cause for question by any reasonably intelligent person.

Now, whether you want my opinion and interpretation or not, I'm going to give it anyway. I agree with you that mandating a RFID implant would never happen. I believe the Health Care Bill is out of the purview of the government and is unconstitutional. No freedom and liberty loving American would allow themselves, or there family, to be chipped. Mandating RFID implants is reason for wholesale riot and cause for open revolution. However, it would be naive to think and is no great leap of the imagination that the Federal government could make it a requirement of participation and that you must have an RFID to receive Federal health care benefits. The precedent exists for States and citizens to meet mandates in order to participate and receive Federal benefits, why would Obamacare requiring RFID chips be any different?
October 3, 2011 6:29:34 PM

Adding to monster's comment:

How many times does the phrase "......as deemed by the Secretary of Health & Human Services." appear in the verbiage of the law?

October 3, 2011 6:57:16 PM

Try chipping me and your gonna be looking down the barrel of one of the many vintage rifles in my collection.

Then again im cheap i might do it for money. How deep are those things? Can i cut it out with a pocket knife?
October 3, 2011 8:00:33 PM

Reynod said:
I still give em 10 points for wacking the guy whether he is is a US citizen or not.

The guy had a huge track record as an enemy of the state ... and how were they going to grab him and get him back without injuring a heap of your seals ... not to mention trashing more helicopters etc?

I think where there is plenty of evidence to support a person is an enemy of humanity then try them in absentee and send them a white rose ... followed by a Hellfire missile with their name on it.

Cheap ... fire and forget.


As a person who is not an American citizen I am deeply offended by all the American pundits and media only making a fuzz about this because of the man's nationality, and so should you. Basically they're saying only Americans deserve the right to a trial, the rest of us are fair game... the next time Americans wonder why much of the world dislikes their country they should remember this instead of deluding themselves that the whole world is jealous of American debt wealth and freedom.

P.S. America doesn't have trials in absentia, ever, and it's one of the reasons America has so much trouble going after organized crime and terrorists.
October 3, 2011 8:43:08 PM

This person, I use that term loosely, was an enemy combatant, on the battlefied, in a war, actively planning the slaughter of our soldiers and other innocent Americans. The fact that he was an American citizen means nothing.

I hope he rots in hell the SOB.
October 3, 2011 9:00:31 PM

"Minority Report" movie - not so sci-fi in 2011
October 3, 2011 10:25:00 PM

If access to chemicals that can be combined to make explosives, possible chemical weapons themselves, having a crisis to make sure all monies are tied up, no cash, because its easy to copy, make sure all taxes are paid, all transactions are openly seen, for governments needs, for protection against enemies of the state, for even tracking enemies, where anything sold would lead to that enemy etc etc etc
Naw, they wouldnt try it.....
October 3, 2011 10:56:44 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
This person, I use that term loosely, was an enemy combatant, on the battlefied, in a war, actively planning the slaughter of our soldiers and other innocent Americans. The fact that he was an American citizen means nothing.

I hope he rots in hell the SOB.


Actually we can't say he was a "combatant" since Al-Qaeda is not a proper military (as described by the Geneva Conventions). To me it doesn't matter that they killed this man, but in the legal world this is all very controversial. There is no Geneva Convention (yet) regarding terrorist groups, heavily armed drug cartels or insurgencies so it comes down to where the governments involved in these conflicts draw the line between organized crime and warfare.
October 3, 2011 11:50:46 PM

Actually we can
If someone did this to one of my family, theyd be combatant, whether anyone wanted to play with words or not.
Save the legal beagle smeagle, hes a murderer, whos at war with us, we recognize it as such, it has no points to whatever group hes affiliated with whatsoever, period
October 3, 2011 11:53:20 PM

Each country has redefined its legal abilities regarding this, and since no ones applied to reach an overall consensus, it doesnt really matter at this point.
Wheres the lawyers when theres guns at your head, and you need to act?
Law, like government, is too slow to react
October 4, 2011 12:00:22 AM

JAYDEEJOHN said:
Actually we can
If someone did this to one of my family, theyd be combatant, whether anyone wanted to play with words or not.
Save the legal beagle smeagle, hes a murderer, whos at war with us, we recognize it as such, it has no points to whatever group hes affiliated with whatsoever, period


You mean he's a "enemy combatant" (who gets a drone strike up his ass) when he wears a turban and a beard and a common murderer (a criminal who gets a trial) when he wears a suit.

I'm not loosing any sleep over his death but you've got to admit the distinction between criminal and combatant has become rather arbitrary (not a lot has to change for the government to start assassinating suspected gang leaders in American cities and then suspected killers and then suspected robbers and so on). We need to have a Geneva Convention on terrorists/drug cartels/insurgents and/or trials in absentia to at least be able to pretend we're upholding the law.
!