9100 ?

Was comparing the 4700 and the 9100 and noticed that the 4700 had
network interface & the 9100 did not. I am "assuming" (could be
wrong) but don't I need the network interface to network my two
computers? What would they be substituting on the 9100 to handle
this?

~k

Kmee,
If you look at the slide show for the unit, there is a ethenet port on the
back next to the 5 USB ports and sound connectors. If you want a modem, you
will need to purchase it during system configuration, or buy a third party
one from a store.

Because you network is growing, you may want to consider purchasing a
router, if you haven't all ready. For those using ICS, the price of a
routers, even wireless, have come down significantly. Just remember that you
will need to purchase "straight-through" cables to replace the "cross-over"
cables you are using for ICS.

--

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>