Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

I'd like to know Why my start button is gone, the start key doesn't work
either... How should I do to recover it... If someone can help me I'd be
really thankful...

"Juan" <Juan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to know Why my start button is gone, the start key doesn't work
> either... How should I do to recover it... If someone can help me I'd be
> really thankful...

To get it back you go START ... sorry, bad joke.

I didn't know there was a way to hide it. For keyboards without a start key,
Control + Escape works just as well - but if that doesn't work for you then
I suspect there must be a local policy that disables the start button. You
could look under control panel > Administrative Tools > Local security
settings, but this is just a best guess on my part. Also, is the start
button missing if you log in as the administrator.

Hope you get it back,

Brian.

--
www.cryer.co.uk/brian