FA: NINTENDO 64 Video Game System 9 Pak 2 Controllers ++ N..

Last response: in Deals
September 16, 2004 2:36:01 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

EBAY! No Reserve...

NINTENDO 64 Video Game System 9 Game Paks, 2 Controllers, Access., ++
NR

Item number: 8132155224

This NINTENDO 64 Video Game System is in great shape overall and
everything appears to function normally. Great video, music and
graphics make this a value the whole family can enjoy! I played each
game for awhile to make sure functions work, but obviously not through
all levels as I am not that good at playing video games. :)

Includes Game Console, 9 Game Cartridges, Power Supply, A/V Cord, RF
video box, Grey Controller, Clear Purple Controller, and 1- NUS-004
Controller Pack.

Game Carts:

Super 64 Mario

GT64 Racing