Administrative Privileges HELP

I somehow ended up in a place that showed Administrative Privileges and I
noticed my son had privileges to change things so I changed it so he
couldn't. Problem is now I can't now do anything. It says I don't have
administrative privileges anymore. I can't even change the time on the
clock.

How do I fix this??
1 answer Last reply
More about administrative privileges help

    tadimi wrote:

    > I somehow ended up in a place that showed Administrative Privileges and I
    > noticed my son had privileges to change things so I changed it so he
    > couldn't. Problem is now I can't now do anything. It says I don't have
    > administrative privileges anymore. I can't even change the time on the
    > clock.
    >
    > How do I fix this??

    Boot to Safe Mode and login as Administrator. You can fix the privileges
    there.

    posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
    of this message.

Support Microsoft Windows XP