Nvidia Display properties

G

Hello! I have a problem with windows xp pro and the nvidia ref. drivers. I hope someone here can help me.
I installed the xp detinator3 drivers to see if the problem I was having with a game was just the version of the drivers I was using. When I did this it removed Twin view from the display props advanced button.
I reinstalled detinator 4 drivers and the twin view button did not come back.
Also on the display, settings screen, I no longer have the picture with 2 monitors (blue back ground) I have the old original win98 looking single monitor.
Does anyone know how to get rid of this setup so that it is back to default with twin view???

Charlie

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
There's another setting in display properties called "Enable dual monitor support". If you select that and reboot you should get your twinview controlls back.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

G

That is no where to be found in my display properties.
Also, I have a Color Correction tab. Before you had to access this tab through the twin view menu.

Charlie

G

OK, I'm a moron..... I had twin view before because I was running a MX based card. I replaced that card with a Geforce3 Ti200 card, and it went away but I never realized it. I blamed my playing around with drivers, when it was really just the MX that has twin view.

Charlie