  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
July 2, 2005 12:43:33 AM

I have a Dell OptiPlex GX1, Midsize chassis with 400MHz Pentium® II and
service tag 7G2BU. Someone removed the Dell disk images from the HDD. I need
the EISA Configuration Utility and ICU Utility. Dell support continuously
gives me a run-around. Please, can someone post these utilities? Thanks in
advance.

More about : optiplex gx1 eisa configuration utility

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 12:43:34 AM

[This followup was posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

In article <VVhxe.2575$Fn4.1019@trnddc06>, res1n2ez@verizon.net says...

> I have a Dell OptiPlex GX1, Midsize chassis with 400MHz Pentium® II and
> service tag 7G2BU. Someone removed the Dell disk images from the HDD. I need
> the EISA Configuration Utility and ICU Utility. Dell support continuously
> gives me a run-around. Please, can someone post these utilities? Thanks in
> advance.

Try this link:

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?cat=sup&subcat=sup/...

If, for whatever reason, that wraps you can try this one...

http://tinyurl.com/e4jjs

This will lead you to two pages worth of file-download links for various versions of
the Dell SCU (System Config Utilities), and they do include EISA-capable systems. I'd be
surprised if at least one of them didn't work for you.

Happy hunting.
!