OptiPlex GX1 EISA Configuration Utility

I have a Dell OptiPlex GX1, Midsize chassis with 400MHz Pentium® II and
service tag 7G2BU. Someone removed the Dell disk images from the HDD. I need
the EISA Configuration Utility and ICU Utility. Dell support continuously
gives me a run-around. Please, can someone post these utilities? Thanks in
advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about optiplex eisa configuration utility

    [This followup was posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

    In article <VVhxe.2575$Fn4.1019@trnddc06>, res1n2ez@verizon.net says...

    > I have a Dell OptiPlex GX1, Midsize chassis with 400MHz Pentium® II and
    > service tag 7G2BU. Someone removed the Dell disk images from the HDD. I need
    > the EISA Configuration Utility and ICU Utility. Dell support continuously
    > gives me a run-around. Please, can someone post these utilities? Thanks in
    > advance.

    Try this link:

    http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?cat=sup&subcat=sup/dyd&c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&k=EISA

    If, for whatever reason, that wraps you can try this one...

    http://tinyurl.com/e4jjs

    This will lead you to two pages worth of file-download links for various versions of
    the Dell SCU (System Config Utilities), and they do include EISA-capable systems. I'd be
    surprised if at least one of them didn't work for you.

    Happy hunting.

Dell Optiplex Configuration Computers