When I open a works spreadsheet or other document I get the message that
there are over 500 fonts in system and it could cause a problem. Okay, how
do I determine which fonts I can live without?
Thanks for any suggestions
--
Karen

Kryker wrote:
> When I open a works spreadsheet or other document I get the message that
> there are over 500 fonts in system and it could cause a problem. Okay, how
> do I determine which fonts I can live without?
> Thanks for any suggestions

Odd. I have 725 fonts and have never received such a message.

Byte

Works and WindowsXP have duplicate font files and it doesn't know which one
to use. You can download a free app to look for duplicates and delete
some of them. EasyCleaner from ToniArts will do this for you free.
Freeware4u.com A Site Dedicated to Freeware!
http://freeware4u.com/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=165
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the