I have a HP scanner, Scanjet 3300C. I cannot get it to work with Windows XP
home edition even though I have supposedly downloaded (a few times) the
required software fixes. What am I doing wrong?
--
Karen

Byte

Did you install the accompanying software PRIOR to connecting the scanner?
Does it have an accompanying flyer/brochure on how to install it?
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"Kryker" wrote:

> I have a HP scanner, Scanjet 3300C. I cannot get it to work with Windows XP
> home edition even though I have supposedly downloaded (a few times) the
> required software fixes. What am I doing wrong?
> --
> Karen

Karen

This link will take you to the XP driver page for your scanner..

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?lc=en&lang=en&cc=ca&product=58390&dlc=en&os=228

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User