Blackberry 7520

I was thinking of moving to one but I like the use the AIM on my i730
quite a bit. I also use the internet to some degree but don't want to
spend $50 a month on the blackberry service. Does anyone know if you
can get basic internet on the blackberry?

--
1badss
http://cellphoneforums.net

    I had a 7510 and to use the internet i just put my boost i730 sim card
    in it and it worked but I wouldnt know about the 7520...

    --
    allazay

Nextel BlackBerry Internet Internet Service Providers