I want to sell my Gamecube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

I'm in a financial situation and I'd like to sell my Gamecube and games,
within the US.

Gamecube System (a/v cables + power supply)
Broadband Adapter
Wavebird Controller
Third Party Controller
Memory Card (small version, official Nintendo product)
Puyo Pop Fever
Phantasy Star Episode III: Card Battle
Amazing Island
Virtua Striker 2002

Please email all offers to stlms09@moravian.edu

"No One" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
> I'm in a financial situation and I'd like to sell my Gamecube and games,
> within the US.
>
> Gamecube System (a/v cables + power supply)
> Broadband Adapter
> Wavebird Controller
> Third Party Controller
> Memory Card (small version, official Nintendo product)
> Puyo Pop Fever
> Phantasy Star Episode III: Card Battle
> Amazing Island
> Virtua Striker 2002
>
> Please email all offers to stlms09@moravian.edu

eBay

No One schrieb:

> I'm in a financial situation and I'd like to sell my Gamecube and games,
> within the US.
>
> Gamecube System (a/v cables + power supply)
> Broadband Adapter
> Wavebird Controller
> Third Party Controller
> Memory Card (small version, official Nintendo product)
> Puyo Pop Fever
> Phantasy Star Episode III: Card Battle
> Amazing Island
> Virtua Striker 2002