dude

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I just noticed a problem today on my computer when I click on "switch users".
It seems that when I click on it, nothing happens. I tried to restart my
computer, but the same problem persists. I have no idea what's going on.
Also, there is no sound when I log onto windows and Log off. My speakers work
and I checked to make sure that there is a sound to play when I log on and
off. Everytime I turn on my computer, it says the following: "Executing:
C:\Windows\System32\wlnotify.dll..." and other things that I've never seen
before. Some of them go by too fast and I can't see what it says, but it also
says "Playing Log on sound" and "Playing Log off sound" and it doesn't work.
I don't believe this was here before. I would appreciate it if someone could
help me.

Thanks.

Accessibility options are at start/all programs/accessories/accessibility/utility manager. Turn off the visual sounds setting.

--
Mark L. Ferguson