Hello
I got a virus the other day. I did what Norton told me to do and that was to
isolate the virus and in safemode go in and delete it. I did that and now my
icons in the program group are gone. I have no restore points to go back to
either.

Can someone tell me how to restore the program icons?

Jesse

Create a new user profile. It was probably destroyed by the virus.
811151 - How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile:

Mark L. Ferguson