Task Manager, Registry Editing & InternetOptions all disab..

I have tried all the fixes suggested in the previous emails only to find they
are only temporary. They work initially, but when I turn off my computer or
reboot they all don't work again. Is there a permanent fix to these issues?
Please help!
1 answer Last reply
More about task manager registry editing internetoptions disab

    Janine,

    The restrictions are turned On my Malware / viruses. Run these cleaners:

    1. Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com

    2. SpyBot S&D
    http://www.safer-networking.org

    3. CWShredder

    Update 1 & 2 before running a scan.

    Clean-up Windows Startup:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startup.htm

    Then, run a full system virus scan with fully updated definitions. Try Trend
    Micro's Sysclean package (free), it's capable of eliminating keyloggers,
    trojans etc.

    Generic Trojan / Adware Infestation Removal Procedure:

    Free Online Virus Scanners and Security Tests:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/scanners.htm

    ================================
    If that does not help, download HijackThis from
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/ Generate a log using HijackThis and
    visit any of these forums below to post your HijackThis log. The experts
    there will guide you how to clean your system:

    http://forums.aumha.org
    http://forums.spywareinfo.com
    http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Janine" <Janine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have tried all the fixes suggested in the previous emails only to find
    >they
    > are only temporary. They work initially, but when I turn off my computer
    > or
    > reboot they all don't work again. Is there a permanent fix to these
    > issues?
    > Please help!

Registry Task Manager Microsoft Windows XP