Task Manager, Registry Editing & InternetOptions all disab..

I have tried all the fixes suggested in the previous emails only to find they
are only temporary. They work initially, but when I turn off my computer or
reboot they all don't work again. Is there a permanent fix to these issues?
Please help!

Janine,

The restrictions are turned On my Malware / viruses. Run these cleaners:

1. Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoftusa.com

2. SpyBot S&D
http://www.safer-networking.org

3. CWShredder

Update 1 & 2 before running a scan.

Clean-up Windows Startup:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startup.htm

Then, run a full system virus scan with fully updated definitions. Try Trend
Micro's Sysclean package (free), it's capable of eliminating keyloggers,
trojans etc.

Generic Trojan / Adware Infestation Removal Procedure:

Free Online Virus Scanners and Security Tests:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/scanners.htm

================================
If that does not help, download HijackThis from
http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/ Generate a log using HijackThis and
visit any of these forums below to post your HijackThis log. The experts
there will guide you how to clean your system:

http://forums.aumha.org
http://forums.spywareinfo.com
http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/

--