VOLUME ICON IN SYSTRAY??

HI, It completely disappeared! I got into my "C" drive and looked in
DRIVERS, and found AUDIO and looked in every file in AUDIO. NOTHING!

Help? I never touch that icon and can't imagine why it disappeared but
that's WIN XP for ya!!

Thanks!
Mike
Picture Rocks, AZ PS: DELL 2400 /A05bios /40G HDD /

axipolti@yahoo.com wrote:
> HI, It completely disappeared! I got into my "C" drive and looked in
> DRIVERS, and found AUDIO and looked in every file in AUDIO. NOTHING!
>
> Help? I never touch that icon and can't imagine why it disappeared but
> that's WIN XP for ya!!
>
> Thanks!
> Mike
> Picture Rocks, AZ PS: DELL 2400 /A05bios /40G HDD /

click on the sound and audio devices in the control panel