problem with system start

When starting windows xp i get this error: "** Assertion failed
BaseBlockHive->Sequence! != BaseBlockHive->Sequence2 in d:3"

I've scanned bootable partition with chkdsk from system recovery console but
with no result.
What shall i do to start my os??
This error occurs even when booting in safe mode.

Reboot pc, tap & keep repeat tapping F8 as it boots up, and select "Last Known Good".

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

podi wrote:
> When starting windows xp i get this error: "** Assertion failed
> BaseBlockHive->Sequence! != BaseBlockHive->Sequence2 in d:3"
>
> I've scanned bootable partition with chkdsk from system recovery
> console but with no result.
> What shall i do to start my os??
> This error occurs even when booting in safe mode.

If it was that simple....:(

"Maurice N ~ MVP" wrote:

> Reboot pc, tap & keep repeat tapping F8 as it boots up, and select "Last Known Good".
>
> --
> Maurice N
> MVP Windows - Shell / User
> -----
>

> podi wrote:
> > When starting windows xp i get this error: "** Assertion failed
> > BaseBlockHive->Sequence! != BaseBlockHive->Sequence2 in d:3"
> >
> > I've scanned bootable partition with chkdsk from system recovery
> > console but with no result.
> > What shall i do to start my os??
> > This error occurs even when booting in safe mode.

TRENDING THREADS