Return XP to Start

September 3, 2005 2:11:14 PM

Hi can anyone help me. I want to return my computer back to when I first
got it. Delete everything on the whole harddrive and return windows back
to the beginning. Im running XP home is there any easier way of doing it
apart from reinstalling? :confused:

Thanks

Andy

--
joey8802

More about : return start

Anonymous
September 3, 2005 2:11:15 PM

Re-install is what you want. Preinstalled xp systems come with a way to do that (as a 'windows logo' requirement) Other systems use
the setup disk, and run setup from a CD boot to remove the partition, and start over.

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!