Add/Remove Programs - blank space

September 3, 2005 8:51:05 AM

In my Add/Remove Programs, when listed by name, all programs up to the letter
M appear, then there is a heap of white space and then the rest of the
programs from 'N' onwards are listed. Does anyone know what cuases this?

Stu
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 9:36:20 PM

Stu, check at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm Select