Add/Remove Programs - blank space

In my Add/Remove Programs, when listed by name, all programs up to the letter
M appear, then there is a heap of white space and then the rest of the
programs from 'N' onwards are listed. Does anyone know what cuases this?

Stu
1 answer Last reply
More about remove programs blank space

    Stu, check at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm Select
    A and scroll to Add/Remove White Space.
    "S Courtney" <S Courtney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > In my Add/Remove Programs, when listed by name, all programs up to the
    > letter
    > M appear, then there is a heap of white space and then the rest of the
    > programs from 'N' onwards are listed. Does anyone know what cuases this?
    >
    > Stu

Support Microsoft Windows XP