dude

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,
I recently noticed a problem on my computer that makes the "switch
user" command in "start\log off\switch user" not work. When I click on
"switch user", nothing seems to happen. I would appreciate it if someone
could help.

Thanks

Try a Repair setup.

If you run an XP "Upgrade"setup, from the original, or "Gold" version of the setup CD, and you have SP2 installed, it might go into
a setup loop, and you could lose your install. Uninstall SP2, BEFORE you Upgrade setup from CD (that lacks sp2 on it.)
875350 - How to remove Windows XP Service Pack 2 from your computer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=875350 How to
Perform a Windows XP Repair Install: http://michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm
--
Mark L. Ferguson