Documents and Settings invalid path????

Another installer error, one said the Programs was an invalid path. Is there
any way to fix this?

Sounds like one of the numerous Norton problems.

http://service1.symantec.com/support/nav.nsf/8d071816eedd7cac88256c0e005a96e5/9b4dabf484e0f2ac88256c2f007f88db?opendocument&src=bar_sch_nam
--
Mark L. Ferguson
"PaulaDawn" <blah.blah@monarch.net> wrote in message news:ODdvWZKsFHA.4040@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Another installer error, one said the Programs was an invalid path. Is there any way to fix this?

Unfortunatly I don't have Norton installed, I was trying to install
Microsofts Clean up Utility, and I get invalid Path to Program files and
another to Documents and Settings.
This started about a week ago, I have tried everything, but nothing is
working. I have thought about uninstalling the Windows Installer and
starting over, but I get a warning box that a WHOLE lot of programs won't
work if I do. Any fix for this?