Sharing Files

I recently installed windows XP professional on my PC and I am trouble
trouble sharing files between different users. I am using the the "Shared
Document" folder. When I am logged in as "Limited User", I can only open the
files in the "Shared Folder" as READ ONLY.

I want to share these files so other users can modify them.

Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about sharing files

    Default Permissions for Shared Folders Is Read-Only Access for Everyone:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328065

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DD8909C-3BDA-465A-94A3-C0EC09FE97E7@microsoft.com...
    >I recently installed windows XP professional on my PC and I am trouble
    > trouble sharing files between different users. I am using the the "Shared
    > Document" folder. When I am logged in as "Limited User", I can only open the
    > files in the "Shared Folder" as READ ONLY.
    >
    > I want to share these files so other users can modify them.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

Microsoft Windows XP