Sharing Files

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
September 3, 2005 6:09:02 PM

I recently installed windows XP professional on my PC and I am trouble
trouble sharing files between different users. I am using the the "Shared
Document" folder. When I am logged in as "Limited User", I can only open the
files in the "Shared Folder" as READ ONLY.

I want to share these files so other users can modify them.

Any suggestions?

More about : sharing files

Anonymous
September 4, 2005 2:58:43 PM

Default Permissions for Shared Folders Is Read-Only Access for Everyone:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328065

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!