Time is not displayed in lower right of screen

My "friend" played a joke on me and used a utility of some sort which is
included in Windows to mess with all the setting on my comp. I got him to
restore everything, or at least I thought so and now I dont have a clock.
Can someone tell me how to get me clock back?

Andrew

"Thomas S" <Thomas S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My "friend" played a joke on me and used a utility of some sort which is
> included in Windows to mess with all the setting on my comp. I got him to
> restore everything, or at least I thought so and now I dont have a clock.
> Can someone tell me how to get me clock back?

Right click on the task bar. Select properties and check the tick box that
says 'Show the clock', click OK.

Andy