restoring user profile

September 3, 2005 10:30:01 PM

Unfortunately I created a mistake of renaming my document and settings folder
and its documents' folder to update it to a more applicable name. As a result
a new default user profile was created. How can I revert back so my user
account opens the former user profile instead of the new one?

More about : restoring user profile

Anonymous
September 4, 2005 3:01:40 PM

811151 - How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile:

Mark L. Ferguson
!