restoring user profile

Unfortunately I created a mistake of renaming my document and settings folder
and its documents' folder to update it to a more applicable name. As a result
a new default user profile was created. How can I revert back so my user
account opens the former user profile instead of the new one?
1 answer Last reply
More about restoring user profile

    811151 - How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile:

    Mark L. Ferguson
    "hpum" <hpum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62162138-2F75-4651-B25B-A378B138AB3B@microsoft.com...
    > Unfortunately I created a mistake of renaming my document and settings folder
    > and its documents' folder to update it to a more applicable name. As a result
    > a new default user profile was created. How can I revert back so my user
    > account opens the former user profile instead of the new one?

Microsoft Windows XP