Startup problem.

September 4, 2005 4:51:04 AM

Hello,

When starting win xp prof. an explorer screen with My Documents is displayed.
Win xp is freshly installed. I searched all Startup directories but in none
there was a start of explorer.
How can I prevent this screen from appearing after a startup.

--
Kind regards

Ruud Schuurman

More about : startup problem

Anonymous
September 4, 2005 1:20:09 PM

Hi

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 255 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Ruud" <Ruud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D F322A0D-A20A-4C2E-BC2F-89B000A71E9D@microsoft.com...
> Hello,
>
> When starting win xp prof. an explorer screen with My Documents is
> displayed.
> Win xp is freshly installed. I searched all Startup directories but in
> none
> there was a start of explorer.
> How can I prevent this screen from appearing after a startup.
>
> --
> Kind regards
>
> Ruud Schuurman
September 4, 2005 1:20:10 PM

It solved the probem, thank you.

--
Kind regards

Ruud Schuurman

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:
>
> Line 255 - right hand side

> Will Denny
> MS MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>
> "Ruud" <Ruud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:D F322A0D-A20A-4C2E-BC2F-89B000A71E9D@microsoft.com...
> > Hello,
> >
> > When starting win xp prof. an explorer screen with My Documents is
> > displayed.
> > Win xp is freshly installed. I searched all Startup directories but in
> > none
> > there was a start of explorer.
> > How can I prevent this screen from appearing after a startup.
> >
> > --
> > Kind regards
> >
> > Ruud Schuurman

Anonymous
September 4, 2005 9:08:10 PM

You're welcome - glad your problem is sorted.

--

!