Startup problem.

Hello,

When starting win xp prof. an explorer screen with My Documents is displayed.
Win xp is freshly installed. I searched all Startup directories but in none
there was a start of explorer.
How can I prevent this screen from appearing after a startup.

--
Kind regards

Ruud Schuurman
3 answers Last reply
More about startup problem

    Hi

    Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 255 - right hand side

    Will Denny
    MS MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Ruud" <Ruud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > When starting win xp prof. an explorer screen with My Documents is
    > displayed.
    > Win xp is freshly installed. I searched all Startup directories but in
    > none
    > there was a start of explorer.
    > How can I prevent this screen from appearing after a startup.
    >
    > --
    > Kind regards
    >
    > Ruud Schuurman

    It solved the probem, thank you.

    --
    Kind regards

    Ruud Schuurman

    "Will Denny" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:
    >
    > Line 255 - right hand side

    > Will Denny
    > MS MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >
    > "Ruud" <Ruud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > When starting win xp prof. an explorer screen with My Documents is
    > > displayed.
    > > Win xp is freshly installed. I searched all Startup directories but in
    > > none
    > > there was a start of explorer.
    > > How can I prevent this screen from appearing after a startup.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Kind regards
    > >
    > > Ruud Schuurman

    You're welcome - glad your problem is sorted.

    --

    > It solved the probem, thank you.
    >

    > --
    > Kind regards
    >
    > Ruud Schuurman
    >

    > "Will Denny" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:
    >>
    >> Line 255 - right hand side
    >>
    >> --
    >>

    >> Will Denny
    >> MS MVP Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>
    >> "Ruud" <Ruud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Hello,
    >> >
    >> > When starting win xp prof. an explorer screen with My Documents is
    >> > displayed.
    >> > Win xp is freshly installed. I searched all Startup directories but in
    >> > none
    >> > there was a start of explorer.
    >> > How can I prevent this screen from appearing after a startup.
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Kind regards
    >> >
    >> > Ruud Schuurman

Windows XP My Documents Microsoft Explorer