Resizing pics?

I used to be able to resize my pics when I right clicked before I formatted
and reinstalled my comp - now tho theres nothing to do this... what is
missing and how can I fix it please?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about resizing pics

    "Dystella" <Dystella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I used to be able to resize my pics when I right clicked before I formatted
    > and reinstalled my comp - now tho theres nothing to do this... what is
    > missing and how can I fix it please?
    >
    > Thanks

    Image resizer. Part of windows power toys. Get it here,

    Why don't the Resize Pictures dialog appear while sending picture to e-mail?
    http://www.winxptutor.com/resizeimage.htm

    You are not prompted to resize an image when you send the image by e-mail
    from Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883393

    Reinstall the picture software that you had before you formatted and
    reinstalled XP.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:B8728629-F0FF-4D9C-9269-1C990CEED5AC@microsoft.com,
    Dystella <Dystella@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I used to be able to resize my pics when I right clicked before I
    > formatted and reinstalled my comp - now tho theres nothing to do this...
    > what is missing and how can I fix it please?
    >
    > Thanks

    The best program I've found for "resizing" pics is a free one called
    IrfanView or Iview. It has a feature called "resample" So you can shrink
    or enlarge your pic and this program does with little to no distortion what
    so ever. It's great. You can find it and a link to their site on my page
    listed below.

    Jim W.
    http://www.gatorgrad.com

    "Dystella" <Dystella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I used to be able to resize my pics when I right clicked before I formatted
    > and reinstalled my comp - now tho theres nothing to do this... what is
    > missing and how can I fix it please?
    >
    > Thanks

Support Microsoft Windows XP